XOUBA INGENIERIA S.L., hereinafter XOUBA is dedicated to Road Safety Consulting and Data Analysis.
It is a company specialized in improving road safety by analyzing the interaction between the road and its users, using different data sources to understand the behavior of drivers and predicting trends through the use of historical and real-time data. Our mission is to achieve better and safer roads through data analysis, improving the safety and efficiency of road operation.
XOUBA establishes that the Quality, Environment, Information Security and Research, Development and Innovation Policy is based on:
Satisfying the expectations of the Clients through the Professionalism of the Service and Quality of our Projects, respecting the security of the information in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the same and everything within the care of the Environment and reaching a High Level of Efficiency in all our services, complying with the current legislation and with the participation of all of our employees.
In addition, XOUBA constitutes and assumes the following principles:
- This policy is communicated, shared and understood internally and reviewed for its continuous adaptation to the context of the organization, supporting its strategy management in line with the vision and strategy of R+D+i.
- We are committed to compliance with the requirements established by the applicable legislation, by the customer or other requirements to which we subscribe and to the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System, providing a reference framework for defining and reviewing our quality, environmental, information security and R&D&I objectives and targets.
- Our goal is to achieve complete customer satisfaction, providing tailor-made solutions to solve customer needs.
- We ensure the implementation of measures to reduce the impact of significant environmental aspects of our activity, preventing pollution, minimizing the consumption of resources, and promoting efficiency and energy saving.
- To promote R&D&I activities and projects, through the correct selection and appropriate management of its processes, ensuring that no activities are lost that could generate our own technologies, through which additional benefits can be obtained by transferring technology to our clients.
- We are committed to ensuring that all staff are trained and motivated to meet the needs of our customers, encouraging suggestions from both customers and employees and providing the necessary training to be a highly qualified technical team with a strong culture of innovation, quality, environmental protection and information security at all levels.
To achieve this commitment, the collaboration of all XOUBA’s human capital is necessary. This Policy will contribute to building a better future and obtaining recognition from clients for the high level of services provided.
Madrid, February 15th, 2023
UNE-EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001
The international standard UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 specifies the requirements necessary for the Quality Management System (QMS), with the central objective being: the effectiveness of quality management to satisfy customer requirements. It is an essential tool in the orientation of processes towards customer satisfaction, providing a starting point that allows us as an organisation to move towards excellence.
The implementation of the Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standard offers Xouba as an organisation, the possibility of standardising the environmental aspects generated in each of the activities we carry out, as well as promoting environmental protection from a point of view of balance in the socio-economic aspect and positions us as a socially responsible company with the environment.
The implementation of an Information Security Management System under the UNE-ISO/IEC 27001:2017 allows Xouba to give confidence to our customers and suppliers, we preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. Compliance with this standard is the most effective way to minimise information security risks in our organisation.